The Law Offices of Michael A. Fiumara offers fair, aggressive and quality representation on our client’s behalf. This Firm pays particular attention to keeping our clients extremely well-informed on the status of their case to reduce their level of anxiety. This Firm is a service-oriented law firm with three very dedicated professionals who together have over 40 years of legal experience in the State and Federal Courts.
Unlike many other law firms, the Law Offices of Michael A. Fiumara assigns a team of attorneys to each major felony case, which allows us to work very closely with our clients from beginning to end, building a bond that enables the Firm to make the best decisions for its clients. Personal attention and fierce attention to detail is something every client deserves.
Our goal is to seek practical and cost-effective alternatives to litigation through negotiation, mediation and arbitration which help lower costs to our clients. When mediation or arbitration is not possible, or is unsuccessful, the Firm aggressively litigates cases to their conclusion.
The Firm’s three criminal defense attorneys and our trusted private investigator are available around the clock, meaning no 11pm calls or emails will go unanswered and our clients are given cellphone numbers to maintain constant contact at all times with their attorneys. “We’re like doctors on call,” says Michael A. Fiumara, founding partner.
When you need a professional and caring counsel that you can count on, there is only one experienced team of attorneys that you can trust, The Law Offices of Michael A. Fiumara. We understand what you are going through and truly believe that every person deserves to be treated with dignity and to have someone fight on his/her behalf for justice. Your needs come first at this law firm and we will fight hard for you with compassion! ! Call us anytime at 707.571.8600 Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm, or after hours and on weekends at 707.696.2522.
- We handle our client’s legal matters competently and diligently, in accordance with the highest standards of the profession.
- We are dedicated and committed to our clients.
- We treat our clients with respect and courtesy.
- We LISTEN to our client’s needs and objectives.
- We exercise independent professional judgment on your behalf to offer you the most objective and rational way to resolve your case.
- This Firm believes in charging a reasonable fee and we explain in advance how that fee will be computed and billed.
- We return your telephone calls promptly. If the attorney is unable to personally return your call, someone from our office (i.e., paralegal or secretary) will return your call that same day or the next day at the latest.
- We will keep you informed about the progress of your case and provide you with copies of important papers and documents that are sent out on your behalf.
- We respect your decisions on the objectives to be pursued in your case. As permitted by law and the Rules of Professional Conduct we will settle your case.
- We preserve our client’s confidences and secrets learned during our attorney-client relationship. We are nonjudgmental and are here to serve you.
- We work with other participating professionals in the legal system with your approval to increase the chances of success in your case.
- We exhibit the highest degree of ethical conduct in accordance with the Rules of Professional Conduct in the State Bar Act.