When you’ve been in an accident let our experienced team of personal injury attorneys help you settle your case for an amount you deserve. The key to a successful resolution of your case lies with experience. Our team of attorneys have over 40 years of experience working for and against insurance companies. We know how the insurance companies settle cases and we sue this information to work for you! Don’t jeopardize your case by waiting too long! For a settlement you deserve contact the Law Offices of Michael A. Fiumara today for a free consultation.
Click to read about our <== Top Personal Injury Results ==>
Personal Injury Attorney
Our attorneys are dedicated to protecting the rights of our clients. We are not only compassionate and sensitive to our clients’ needs during the very difficult time following an accident, we are also fighters that never back down from the insurance companies. We fight hard so you don’t have to. Your case matters to us so we work hard for you.
At the Law offices of Michael A. Fiumara, we take the time to understand your needs and we provide legal representation tailored to your individual needs. Our goal is to seek practical and cost effective alternatives to litigation through negotiation, mediation and arbitration which will be costs savings to you. When alternatives are not successful, we aggressively litigate your personal injury case until its conclusion.
Why fight the insurance company alone? With the Law Offices of Michael A. Fiumara you have an aggressive advocate on your side helping you put your shattered life back together.
The Law Offices of Michael A. Fiumara since 1992 continues to follow the following 6 standards when we represent clients who have been injured and/or killed due to the negligence of third parties:
- We are committed to excellent client service;
- We care a great deal about our clients and exhibit a great deal of patience with our clients;
- We answer all of our clients’ calls returning them promptly;
- We keep our clients well informed of the status of their case – (this greatly reduce stress);
- We make sure that our clients understand each step of their case so that they can fully participate and make the best decisions for their particular circumstances;
- We have shown over the years a great deal of compassion for the physical, emotional, and financial problems that our clients suffered, and we do everything possible to get our clients through their difficult times after an injury or death caused by negligent third parties.
Personal Injury Cases Handled by the Law Offices of Michael A. Fiumara
These are examples of the types of personal injury cases that Mr. Fiumara and his team of litigators have a great deal of experience and success handling since 1992:
- All automobile accidents and collisions.
- Motorcycle accidents.
- Bicycle accidents.
- Passenger rights/common carrier accidents.
- Bus/train/public transit accidents of all kinds.
- Pedestrian injuries, including crosswalk accidents and crosswalk injuries.
- Animal-inflicted bites, wounds, and dog bites.
- Slip, trip, and fall accidents and injuries – all premise liability cases.
- All work-related injuries that are not workers’ compensation related.
- Wrongful death accidents, including drowning, suffocation, and electrocution.
- All industrial accidents, explosions, and other mishaps.
- Explosion/burn injuries and industrial accidents of all kinds, including pipeline explosions.
- Explosion and fire injuries, accidents and deaths.
- All types of Farm, Ranch and Vineyard accidents.
- Accidents caused by law enforcement and all public and governmental entities.
- All other accidents involving injury or loss of life, including fatal automobile accidents.
We share these goals with you:
- We strive to ensure that you receive the very best medical treatment available so that you can obtain the best medical recovery possible. Our goal is to obtain the maximum monetary compensation for your physical, financial, and emotional losses.
- This law firm and Mr. Wakeford are committed to excellent customer service. All phone calls are immediately answered or promptly returned. All questions will be answered. We truly believe that our clients are what keep us in business, and we have been in business for over 20 years. We appreciate every client we have and we do not take you for granted.
- There is no fee unless you win
This law firm does not charge any fees unless and until we win your case for you. Our fees are based on a negotiated reasonable percentage of the amount that we obtain for you on a contingency basis. We will work with you on a case-by-case basis so that you do not have to outlay unnecessary monies for your defense.
Please visit us at one of our conveniently located offices for a free confidential consultation so that we may attempt to tell you what your case is worth. The value of each case, of course, depends upon the severity of the injury, the permanency of the injury, the prognosis, the type of medical treatment recommended and received, the necessity of future medical treatment needed, current and future medical bills, the extent of your emotional and physical trauma, the length of time needed to become stable and heal so that you may go back to work and/or resume your life.
We will never settle your case or act without your expressed permission and authority. So, please call us at our toll-free number (855) 247-3190 or any of our two convenient locations in Santa Rosa and San Rafael. Please see maps and phone numbers displayed in each office link.