Recent Case Results
When searching for the right Personal Injury Attorney in Sonoma or Marin Counties to recover compensation for you after an accident, you need to know what to look for in terms of the lawyer’s qualities. One of the ways you can tell if an attorney is an excellent choice is by looking at his or her success record. Fiumara & Milligan Law, PC has represented clients for over two decades and has successfully recovered millions of dollars in damages for clients since 1992.
More than 98 percent of our lawsuits result in substantial settlements, because our focus is combined with an excellent trial record that defense attorneys pay to avoid.
Many of our clients have recovered damages ranging into the millions of dollars to cover their medical expenses, to replace their lost income and to compensate them for their pain, suffering and emotional distress.
Our firm approaches each case aggressively in order to get the best results, but we also recognize that our clients are going through some of the most difficult times in their lives. We will treat you with respect and compassion as we fight tirelessly to get you the results that you need and deserve.
Read through some of our recent case results below to see what we have been able to accomplish for our clients.
Personal Injury Case Results
- $10,646,446 Wrongful Death Jury Verdict
- $5,268,000 CALTRANS Serious Auto Accident
- $5,020,000 Child Molestation/Church Abuse
- $430,000 Auto Accident
- $335,000 Pedestrian Accident
- $241,757 Explosion/Burns
- $275,000 Nursing Home/Slip and Fall
- $225,000 Truck Accident
- $200,000 Motorcycle Accident
- $200,000 Hostile Workplace Award
- $162,000 Tourist Accident
- $100,000 Rear End Accident
- $95,000—School Premises Burn
- $82,000 Slip and Fall at Major Grocery Chain Store
- $75,000 Trip and Fall on Landlord Premises
- $65,000 Simple Slip and Fall
Recent Great Criminal Defense Results
Our team of dedicated and experienced attorneys work tirelessly on every aspect of your case from arraignment through dismissal and/or sentencing to get you the most favorable outcome possible under the law. If trial is necessary, then a vigorous and zealous defense is put on until the jury verdict for acquittal.
Results 1—13 is a partial Listing of the Law Firm’s 2015 Great Criminal Defense Results
- Client charged with: 2 Felony counts of credit card fraud (PC 484 g (b)); one felony count of theft (PC 459) & one felony count of burglary (PC 485)– reduced to only 1 misdemeanor petty theft charge (PC488)—Client faced prison and deportation. Resolved for no jail, a small fine and eligible for expungement of record.
- Client charged with Felony assault with a deadly weapon—DEFENDANT ACQUITTED/ JURY TRIAL
- Client charged with Felony, Use of false identification to establish citizenship status (PC 114); Felony Forging/ Possessing a Fraudulent Public Seal (PC 472); and Felony identity theft (PC 530.5(a))–ALL felony charges dismissed. Client plead to only a misdemeanor, unlawful use of false or fictitious name (VC 20). NO jail.
- Client charged with Felony Unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor (PC 261.5(c)), Felony unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor who is under 16 years of age (PC 261.5(d)–reduced to only 1 misdemeanor, ordered a mandated reporter, NOT required to register as a sex offender (PC 11166(a)). No jail.
- Client charged with a misdemeanor, solicitation of a prostitute (PC 647(b))–charges dismissed upon successful completion of pre-trial diversion (CAD). NO Court, no jail, no record.
- Client charged with 2nd misdemeanor petty theft charge (PC 488)–charges dismissed upon successful completion of pre-trial diversion (CAD). No Court, no jail, no record.
- Client charged with the following FELONIES: cultivation of marijuana (H&S 11358); possession of marijuana for sale (H&S 11359); unlawful renting a building for the purpose of storing and distributing marijuana (H&S 11366.5(a)) & possession of a firearm (PC 29800(a) (1)). ONLY plead to possession of a firearm (PC 29800(a)(1)) and sentenced to 5 months on home confinement. NO jail.
- Client charged with misdemeanor, driving without a valid driver’s license (VC 12500)–reduced to an infraction and no probation.
- Repeat offender client charged with three misdemeanors: Resisting arrest, PC 148 (a); Battery, PC 242 and Petty theft, PC 484. Case resolved for a dismissal upon successful Completion of FACT Court.
- Juvenile client charged with two Felonies: PC 311.10 Distribution of Child Pornography and PC 311.11 possession of Child Pornography. All charges will be dismissed and criminal record automatically upon success completion of DEOJ/ Diversion.
- Minor client pupil charged with numerous sexual harassment Education Code Section violations. After ARPC/Expulsion Hearing pupil allowed to transfer to another high school, remain in school, continue counseling and can return to his former high school next semester. Originally District planned to expel pupil and send him to continuation school.
- Repeat offender Client charged with 3 separate violations of probation for DUI/ Drug in Public. All VOP’s were dismissed in exchange for proof of IID installation.
- Client charged originally with Felony Domestic Violence. After a 7 day jury trial, full acquittal!
- Felony Police Evading-REDUCED TO MISDEMEANOR
- DUI-REDUCED TO A WET RECKLESS
- Felony Domestic Violence-REDUCED TO A “SIMPLE ASSAULT”
- Furnishing Alcohol to a Minor-RESOLVED
- Resisting Arrest & Drunk in Public-DISMISSED & RECORD EXPUNGED
- Accident DUI-DISMISSED
- Felonies Possession & Sale of Concentrated Cannabis-REDUCED TO MISDEMEANOR
- Felony Domestic Violence-DISMISSED
- Resisting Arrest, Drunk in Public, Violation of Noise Ord.-DISMISSED
- Resisting Arrest & Drunk in Public-DISMISSED
- Resisting Arrest & Public Intoxication-DISMISSED
- Felony Domestic Violence-DISMISSED
- Resisting Arrest, Possession of Meth & Under the Influence (Juvenile)-DISMISSED
- Solicitation of a Prostitute-DISMISSED
- Felony Assault & Battery with GBI & Public Intoxication-DISMISSED & MONEY REWARD