Fiumara & Milligan Law, PC represents clients in all Family Law matters, including, but not limited to:
- Child custody and visitation
- Domestic partnership
- Child and spousal support
- Domestic violence restraining orders
- Property division
- Division of assets and liabilities
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Grandparent rights
Fiumara & Milligan Law, PC has served clients in Sonoma and Marin Counties in private practice since 1992.
We understand that our clients are facing life changes that are emotional and difficult to handle alone. When a relationship ends or begins, you need a law firm that understands the law and your needs. We are that law firm.
At Fiumara & Milligan Law, PC you will be treated as an important part of the legal team and you will receive honest and straightforward advice about your rights. At Fiumara & Milligan Law, PC we believe the mark of a great attorney is knowing the difference between battles worth fighting and battles that are better resolved through compromise, collaboration or even mediation. Our clients not only bring us their legal cases, but, more importantly, they bring us their lives, their children, and their financial well-being. We strive hard to deliver representation that is beneficial to our clients, their children, and to their pocket books. We consider costs and benefits, especially in this business climate.
Please give us a call if you are ready to work with attorneys who are honest, practical and assertive. Remember, this is not an ending; rather, it is a new beginning.
California family law attorney Jackie L. Martens is a lawyer who focuses on the legal issues that face families, including divorce, child custody and visitation, domestic partnership, child and spousal support, domestic violence restraining orders, property division, division of assets and liabilities, paternity, prenuptial and postnuptial agreements, mediation, guardianship, adoption, grandparent rights, and other issues affecting California families.
Santa Rosa Divorce Lawyer
Family law deals with the most emotional legal issues an individual is likely to face in their lifetime: issues that involve your personal life, children, marriage and finances. The decisions that you will ultimately reach in a divorce or child custody case and the way in which you reach those decisions can have long-term affects on your life and the lives of your family members. Please consider that well-meaning friends may have a lot of advice, but the value of having a trusted family law advisor is invaluable.
Jackie L. Martens, who has been serving her clients in Sonoma and Marin Counties in private practice since 1995, has worked exclusively in the legal field since 1983. Jackie L. Martens is dedicated to representing families in California family courts. She will help you understand how the law applies to your situation so you can make the best decisions for you and your family. Once Ms. Martens accepts responsibility for your case, she will continue to provide you with appropriate guidance – all the while actively working to protect you to the fullest extent of the law. She will offer you confidence and peace of mind during a very stressful time and empower you to make informed decisions about your future.
Fiumara & Milligan Law, PC is fortunate to have Jackie L. Martens on its team, focusing exclusively on providing legal representation in the area of Family Law. Fiumara & Milligan Law, PC believes exceptional representation in family law matters depends on three key areas or the A++ approach. They are:
- Advocacy – It is this firm’s mission to achieve the most beneficial resolution for our clients. To effectuate the appropriate resolution, this law firm understands that zealous, but yet compassionate, representation is necessary. Legal issues can generate significant emotional barriers, but we embrace the opportunity to be more than just an advocate; we embrace our role as counselor.
- Availability – This Fiumara & Milligan Law, PC understands effective legal representation is dependent upon efficient and consistent communication with the client, with you. Therefore, it is our goal to be available to each and every client and to keep all clients informed of the developments of his or her case. We strive hard to make ourselves available to our clients at all possible and appropriate times. Fiumara & Milligan Law, PC strives to return all phone calls within one business day; sometimes within a few hours.
- Alternatives – Fiumara & Milligan Law, PC believes that each case and each client is unique. Not one shoe fits all. This firm understands that the basic structure of resolving family law issues, with the assistance of the courts, is not always the best option for every client. In an effort to resolve matters in the most appropriate, efficient and cost-effective manner, we sometimes consider other possible options, including mediation and collaboration.